The reveal of the latest Team of the Week (TOTW) roster is just around the corner, amidst a very entertaining weekend of football matches being played all over the world.
Here, you can expect some previous-entry players cropping up again due to their consistent on-pitch performances week-in, week-out.
Will your predictions be the same as ours?
– Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid): OVR 89
- The Belgian goalkeeper kept on his saving gloves for the match against Getafe, ensuring Real Madrid’s continued push for the La Liga title against Atletico Madrid. He preserved a hard-fought clean sheet in their 0-0 on Monday night, against a barrage of Getafe goalscoring attempts.
– Christopher Trimmel (Union Berlin): OVR 75
- A veteran Austrian international, Trimmel assisted both goals for Union Berlin in their 2-1 win against Stuttgart on Saturday, keeping them afloat above the top half of the Bundesliga table.
– Matthias Ginter (Borussia Monchengladbach): OVR 82
- 27-year old Matthias Ginter was on-form against Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday, scoring one while keeping his defensive line firm and safe.
– Christian Gunter (SC Freiburg): OVR 78
- The full-back scored a brace against struggling Schalke 04, helping his team edge the opponents to a 4-0 win. He was defensively sound during the match too.
– Mason Greenwood (Manchester United): OVR 77
- The English top prodigy is the one to watch on Sunday, scoring two goals against relegation-threatened Burnley in their 3-1 win at Old Trafford.
– Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese): OVR 77
- De Paul has featured prominently for Udinese this season, scoring two goals to down Crotone 2-1 before being sent-off for a straight red in the dying minutes of the game.
– Dani Parejo (Villarreal): OVR 85
- Seasoned Spanish midfielder, Dani Parejo was key towards Villarreal’s 5-1 win against Levante on Monday, assisting two goals while also playing major roles towards the start of his team’s menacing attacks.
– Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton): OVR 79
- Icelandic winger, Gylfi Sigurdsson scored both goals in their 2-2 draw against a strong Tottenham Hotspur side, keeping their hopes of a Europa League spot alive.
– Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain): OVR 90
- The world-class youngster was on point on Sunday night, scoring a brace to start his team’s comeback in their 3-2 win against Saint-Etienne.
– Marcos Llorente (Atletico Madrid): OVR 82
- Another two-goal hero on this list, Marcos Llorente was also a particular goal-scoring threat on Sunday night, helping Atletico Madrid stay top of the La Liga table by beating Eibar 5-0.
– Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyon): OVR 85
- Dutch forward, Memphis Depay scored both goals in his side’s 2-1 win against FC Nantes, keeping Lyon firmly in the four-horse race for the Ligue 1 title challenge, come this end season.
Other possible candidates:
– Agustin Marchesin (Porto): OVR 82
– Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund): OVR 86
– Ruslan Malinovskyi (Atalanta): OVR 79
– Ramy Bensebaini (Borussia Monchengladbach): OVR 79
– Ciro Immobile (Lazio): OVR 87
– Jean-Pierre Nsame (BSC Young Boys): OVR 78
If you’re looking to make money by selling off those huge amounts of FUT coins registered to your account, U7Buy is always looking for players like you to buy FUT 21 coins from, every day!